Snowmobile jack components are constructed of both aluminum and stainless steel to provide years of rust-proof use.
- Overall weight = 7 lbs. (Segmented Pole) and 4.75 lbs. (Single Pole)
- Shaft length = 80″ (Segmented Pole) and 72″ (Single Pole)
- Aluminum foot plate dimensions = 7.5″ x 7.5″ x 3/16″
- Jack mechanism and shaft constructed with 6061 Grade Aluminum
Detailed instructions are included with your shipment or you can Click Here to view them.
The jack is light-weight and compact. In saving weight it is important to remember that strength and durability is not unlimited.
- Keep the pole straight up (vertical) while jacking upward.
- Do not put any sideways pressure on the pole.
- Clear out excess snow around and in the tunnel to reduce weight.
If you have any questions or concerns Contact Us.