Bag Mounting Instructions
(For segmented model)
- Remove the male ends of the plastic clips.
- Slide the stainless mounting clips onto the webbing. Make sure the angled part of the clip will be facing out away from the tunnel and the hole section down as shown in the photo.
- Clip the male ends back into the female ends on the bag. (Leave enough of a tail of webbing hanging back out to make adjustments either way once you rivet the clips to your tunnel.)
- Place the bag on the tunnel where you want it. Keep the jack inside the bag to get an accurate fit.
- Mark where you want the clips to be mounted with a pen or punch.
- Drill a 3/16″ (5mm) diameter hole into the tunnel for each clip.
- Use 3/16″ (5mm) diameter rivets to fasten the stainless clips. The rivet shaft length may depend on how thick your tunnel is where you drill. (Make sure you don’t drill into anything vital like coolant or electrical lines!)
Pole Mounting Instructions
(For single pole model)
NOTE: You can also use this method for temporarily mounting the segmented model for quick access. Mounting kit required – sold separately.
- Carefully choose a position for the jack body to mount to the tunnel – above the running board and toward the rear of the sled (for stability and clearance for your feet. The pole end will wedge into the foot well to stay secure.
- Mark and drill a 1/4” (6.35mm) size hole into the tunnel. (Make sure you don’t damage anything on the inside of the tunnel like wiring, track or suspension.)
- Thread the standard nut onto the bolt and add one washer.
- Insert the bolt into the hole from the outside of the tunnel. (Put the pin in the end of the bolt to hold it.)
- Secure on the inside of the tunnel with the other washer and Nyloc nut – leaving at least one full thread showing past the nut. Tighten the standard nut.
- Slide the jack onto the bolt and secure with the small pin in the bolt hole.
- Advance the pole forward to secure in the foot well using the jack handle.
- Store the foot plate and large foot plate pin in a gear bag.
More detailed mounting instructions are included with your shipment. Click here to download or print them from your browser.
or Call 720-515-9194